Published: May 22, 2017
Road Maintenance Plans:
- Patch potholes
Sonoma, Healdsburg & Guerneville Crews
- Clear storm debris
Sonoma, Healdsburg & Guerneville Crew
- Repair sections of 8th
Street East by grinding the existing surface, and resurfacing the repaired areas
- Sonoma Crew, with help from the other road crews
- Trim brush on Henno and Alexander Valley Roads
and Healdsburg Crews are partnering with Cal Fire
- Prepare the Prepare
the Vacation Beach Summer Crossing
- Repair Hot Springs
Road, to reopen the road to the Yorty Creek Recreation Area at Lake
Sonoma. The temporary repair is expected to take a few weeks to complete,
and the road should be open in early June.
- Repair culverts on Windsor River Road and
Spring Hill Road
- Repairing signs and stenciling
With all maintenance work please
expect single lane traffic control and minor delays.
Hauser Bridge Replacement Project
- We are replacing Hauser Bridge, over the South Fork of the Gualala River about 4 miles east of the junction of Highway 1 and Kruse Ranch Road.
- Early construction activities include building the new road approaches and the foundations of the new bridge.
- Please expect heavy equipment on the road and 10 minute delays on weekdays from 7 am to 5 pm.
Plan your commute:
We have no planned closures for maintenance or
Stay up to date with our road