Published: October 10, 2016
- Road maintenance crews will be working on the following:
- Monday and Tuesday, fog seal on Vine Hill and Chalk Hill Roads, patching North Fitch Mountain Road
- Wednesday and Thursday, pothole repair on various locations
- Bonded Wearing Course (BWC) has been completed. Upcoming work includes striping layout and raising utility boxes on the various roads.
- Contractors will be performing Full Depth Reclamation (FDR) & Chip Seals on Piner Road.
- The Bridge crew will be removing and replacing the bridge deck on Scouts Camp Road.
- The Culvert crew will be cleaning out a box culvert on Casa Grande Avenue and Adobe Creek.
- The Traffic crew is stenciling various locations in the Cotati area, striping roads that were chip-sealed.
- Highway 12 Improvements, between Agua Caliente Road to Boyes Boulevard: punch list
- Construction of the Healdsburg Intermodal Facility: onside ditch grading and planting, trench paving on Harmon
- Intersection Improvements at Adobe Road and East Washington Street: traffic signal construction and paving overlay
Plan your Commute
Please be prepared for single lane traffic control and minor delays during active road work, and drive safely in construction zones. Scouts Camp Road will be CLOSED from 9/19 to 10/14 for the bridge deck to be replaced.