Published: October 31, 2016
Over the weekend crews were busy clearing trees and
responding to other roadway emergencies. On Saturday, there was a tree down on
Starrett Hill Road in Monte Rio at 2 am, a sink hole on I Street at Deer Creek
Lane in Petaluma at 1 pm, and another tree down on East Austin Creek Road at
2:40 pm. On Sunday, we responded to a vehicle accident and road signs
replacement at 12 am, a hazardous tree on Mark West Springs Road and Riebli
Road at 2:50 am, a damaged guardrail on Bodega Highway and Furlong Road at 4 am
and two down trees –one on Fort Ross Road at 12:30 pm and another on Rio Vista
Road at 4:27 pm.
- The overlay of Frei Road has been scheduled for this
Thursday and Friday.
- The Full Depth
Reclamation (FDR) on Faught Road is planned for next week, weather
- Road maintenance crews will be working Monday through Thursday patching potholes in various locations around Sonoma County.
- The Bridge crew will be remove the bridge decks at Odd Fellows Road summer crossing.
- The Culvert crew will be cleaning culverts.
- The Traffic crew will be repairing signs on many locations.
- Highway 12 Improvements, between Agua Caliente Road to Boyes Boulevard: final construction activities
- Construction of the Healdsburg Intermodal Facility: final construction activities
- Intersection Improvements at Adobe Road and East Washington Street: traffic signal construction, shoulder backing, and striping layout
Plan your Commute
Please be prepared for single lane traffic control and minor delays during active road work, and drive safely in construction zones. The shoulder will be closed on Adobe Road and East Washington Street. Also, Faught and Frei Roads are closed to through traffic.