Published: August 30, 2016
Paving and Pavement Preparations:
- Road maintenance crews are
chip sealing the following roads:
- Monday: Ely Road and Corona Road
- Tuesday and Wednesday: Skillman Lane
- Thursday: Burnside Road
- Llano Road: closed to through traffic to prepare for a
Full Depth Reclamation.
- Santa Rosa Avenue and Sebastopol Road: crews are
demoing concrete and installing ADA compliant curb ramps in preparation
for a Bonded Wearing Course.
Road Maintenance Projects
- The Bridge crew will be preparing to pave the portion of Geysers Road that is part of the pile
- The Culvert crew will be removing and replacing
a culvert on Pressley Road.
- The Traffic crew is stenciling various locations
in the Sonoma area & helping the chip seal crew with temporary pavement
- Highway 12 Improvements, between Agua Caliente Road to
Boyes Boulevard: ongoing work on shoulders, driveways or side streets with
possible traffic controls in place around Fetter’s Creek.
- Intersection Improvements at Adobe Road and East
Washington Street: work continues, with one-way reversing traffic controls
Plan your Commute
Single lane traffic control and minor delays might occur.
Through traffic on Llano Road will be detoured on Todd Road or Highway 116 to
Stony Point Road.
You can see more information on all Pavement Preservation (road construction) and projects here: http://sonomacounty.ca.gov/TPW/Current-Projects/.