This Project location is the Charles M. Schulz-Sonoma County Airport. The work to be done consists of:
- Removal and disposal of existing asphalt concrete and underlying material.
- Construction of new asphalt concrete pavement section consisting of lime treatment of the subgrade,
- P-209 aggregate base, and P-401 and P-403 asphalt concrete.
- Construction of new Portland Cement Concrete (PCC) pavement section consisting of lime treatment of the subgrade, P-209 aggregate base, P-403 asphalt concrete, and P-501 PCC pavement.
- Installation of storm drain system improvements.
- Installation of electrical infrastructure improvements.
- Application of crack repair material and pavement microsurface treatment.
- Application of pavement markings.
- Installation of chain link fence.