The membership of the Springs Municipal Advisory Council shall be seven members.
Requirements for membership include: members must reside or own a business within the boundaries of the Municipal Advisory Council, and be 18 years of age or older. There are no requirements for property ownership or citizenship. Ideal candidates will create a diverse composition representative of the Spring MAC community.
The District Supervisor may select members based on the following criteria:
- To provide well rounded representation, the following groups within the MAC Boundaries have representation on the MAC:
- the Sonoma Valley Unified School District
- the Sonoma Valley Citizens Advisory Commission
- the business community
- and the community at large.
- The Springs MAC will have the following representation:
- Sonoma Valley Unified School District: one representative
- Sonoma Valley Citizens Advisory Commission: one representative
- Business Community: one representative
- At Large: four representatives, two alternates