Fee determinations are based on a number of variables including the following:
- What type of application is required to accomplish the applicant's goals?
- Is more than one application required?
- Is a public hearing required?
- What level of review is required? (major/minor, Level 1, 2 or 3)
- Which referral fees are required?
- Is the site served by a well and septic system or public sewer and water?
- Is environmental review required?
Due to the complexity of these determinations, it is unwise to make assumptions until the full scope of a project is determined by Permit Sonoma staff at the time an application is accepted.
Please do not fill in amounts on checks prior to application acceptance.
By viewing these fee schedules, I affirm that I have read and understand the above cautionary statements.
July 12, 2019 Fee Schedule (PDF: 112 kB)