We strive to provide the best possible service to our customers as they navigate through complex state and local code requirements. The gauges below illustrate how long it takes on average, from application submission to issuance, for Well and Septic permits during the indicated period. Permitting is an interactive process. Read our tips on what you can do to speed up the process.
- The graphs take several moments to load.
- The graphs refer to the past and may not be an accurate predictor of future performance. Performance can be affected by seasonal demand and staff availability.
- If a portion of the graphs displays "(Blank)" that means no records occurred during that time period.
- Average First Review in Weeks
- Average time it took Permit Sonoma to provide first review comments to permit applicant.
- Average Weeks to Issue
- Average time it took for application to be issued as permit, including first review time and time periods when customers respond to Permit Sonoma comments.
Go Back to Listing Page