Permit and Resource Management Department Banner

Certificates of Compliance Instructions & Forms

How to Submit Planning Applications Electronically

For continuity of operations over the next several weeks, customers will have the option to submit planning applications electronically. Because our online permitting portal is not yet configured for Planning e-submittals, the submittal process will take place by email.

Please follow the process to submit a planning application online.

Administrative Certificate of Compliance (ACC)

Administrative Certificates of Compliance (ACC) are issued by the County to properties that have been proven to be separate legal parcels. The ACC only gives the owner the right to sell, lease or finance the parcel separately from other contiguous parcels held by the same owner.

All forms and Instructions listed below must be completed:

Conditional Certificate of Compliance (CCC)

All forms and Instructions listed below must be completed:

Contact Information

Contact Planning by Phone
Monday – Friday
10:00 AM – 12:00 PM
1:00 PM – 3:00 PM
2550 Ventura Avenue
Santa Rosa, CA 95403
38.465074, -122.723705

What's My Zoning?

Parcel Search

Zoning and Land Use Map fragment

Find your property's zoning and land use by address or parcel number.

Sonoma County Cannabis Program

Learn More

Sonoma County Cannabis Program

Permits for cultivation and distribution, taxes, policy, personal use, and more.

Accessory Units & Junior Units

Find Out More

Accessory Unite

An inexpensive way to create smaller, more affordable rental housing units to Sonoma County residents.

Vacation Rentals

Obtain a Vacation Rental or Hosted Rental permit.

Procedure for applying electronically for a vacation rental or hosted rental permit.

Submit a complaint about a Vacation Rental.

Become certified as a Property Manager for a Vacation Rental property.