Residential fire sprinklers less than 10 sprinklers.
- No plan review charge but fees will be accessed for a sprinkler final. 1 hour minimum.
Residential fire sprinklers 10 to 20 fire sprinklers.
- Plan review charge of minimum 1 hour and a minimum inspection charge of 1 hours.
Residential fire sprinklers 20 or more will not be allowed to be completed over the counter.
- Plan review will be a minimum of 1 hours and a minimum fire inspection charge of 2 hours
Commercial fire sprinkler systems tenant improvement only (no hydraulic calculations).
- Less than 10 sprinklers no permit and no fees will be assessed with open construction permit.
- 11 fire sprinklers up to 20 fire sprinklers.
- 1 hour plan review and minimum 2 hour inspection fee.
- 21 to 100 sprinklers.
- Minimum 1 hour plan review and minimum 4 hour inspection fee.
- Over 100 fire sprinklers will not be allowed to be reviewed over the counter.
- Minimum 2 hour plan review fee and minimum 4 hour inspection fee.
Fire alarm and Fire Sprinkler Monitoring Systems
- 25 devices and less will be allowed to be reviewed over the counter with approval from the Fire Plans Examiner
- Minimum 2 hour Plan review and a minimum 2 hour inspection fee.