No “over-legal weight” hauling will be allowed on Geysers Road after 10 inches of rain has fallen. “Over-legal weight” hauling shall resume only after Transportation and Public Works Road Maintenance Staff has evaluated the road and granted the authorization to resume hauling activity.
When crossing Hacienda Bridge (C-037), 10.11 miles westerly of Highway 101, or 5.3 miles easterly of Highway 116, the following rules shall be adhered to:
- Stop traffic in both directions from crossing bridge.
- Permit Vehicle only on bridge.
- Cross bridge at a maximum of 15 MPH. *
No Purple Loads over 5 axle; No Green Loads over 9 axle; on River Road; West of Slusser Roda (.25 mile) and east of Trenton Healdsburg Road (.7 mile) Bridge (20C-0157) is rated PGGOO.
Alexander Valley Road
When crossing the bridge over the Russion River South of Jimtown the following procedure shall be followed:
- Stop traffic in both directions from crossing the bridge.
- Straddle the centerline of bridge evenly with vehicle and load.
- Cross bridge at a maximum of 5 M.P.H.
When crossing the viaduct at 1.43 miles west of Main Street (1.87 miles east of Highway 116), the following conditions will apply:
- Cross structure in the Eastbound lane.
Stewarts Point Skaggs Springs Road
Viaducts at 3.79 & 3.83 Miles West of Annapolis Road
When crossing viaducts at 3.79 & 3.83 miles west of Annapolis Road (2.77 & 2.81 miles east of Highway 1) the following conditions will apply:
- Cross structures in the eastbound lane.
- Stay a minimum of eight (8) feet from face of wheel stop.
Viaduct East of the Shingle Mill at Post Mile 19.90
East of the Shingle Mill when crossing the viaduct at Post Mile 19.90 (that is 26.86 miles west of Dry Creek Rd or 3.28 miles east of Annapolis Rd) the following condition applies:
- Cross structure while staying close to the bank on the South side of the road.
Mark West Springs Road
Care must be taken when travelling under the trellis for the Mark West Lodge located at Mark West Springs Road post mile (PM) 15.40 (Old Redwood Highway is at PM 10.45).
- The vines may not be cut or otherwise trimmed.
- The path of travel shall be carefully chosen, and the speed while traversing the trellis shall be minimized (5 mph max) to prevent/reduce any interaction with the vines.
- If the vines overhang into the path of the load they shall be lifted out of the way.