North Valley Municipal Advisory Council Meeting
December 9, 2020 at 5:30 PM
Join Zoom Conference Meeting
Link: Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 955 0343 3567
Phone: +1 (669) 900-9128
Contact: Arielle Kubu-Jones, Field Representative for Supervisor Susan Gorin
- Call to Order, Pledge of Allegiance, Roll Call
- Approval of November 16, 2020 Minutes - Resolution
- Public Comment: limited to items not appearing on the agenda - Receive
- Supervisor Gorin Update - Receive
- Further development of North Valley MAC Goals and Priorities - Resolution
- Discuss Revised Goals and Priorities
- Select 3 Priority Goals (Zoom poll)
- Appoint Ad Hocs to take on each Priority Goal
- Reports and Announcements from Councilmembers - Receive
- SVCAC: Matthew Dickey
- Glen Ellen Forum
- Others as appropriate
- Consideration of items for future agenda - Receive
- Adjourn - Resolution
Materials related to an item on this Agenda submitted to the North Valley Citizens Municipal Advisory Council after distribution of the agenda packet are available for public inspection in the Board of Supervisors’ Office located at 575 Administration Drive, Room 100-A, Santa Rosa, CA, during normal business hours.
Note: Consideration items will proceed as follows:
- Questions by Councilmembers
- Questions and comments from the public
- Response by presenter, if required
- Comments by Councilmembers
- Resolution, if indicated
Except as expressly authorized under the Ralph M. Brown Act (the State’s local agency open meeting law), all meetings of the North Valley Municipal Advisory Council are open to attendance by interested members of the public.
The Chair will invite public comment for agenda items as they are taken up by the Committee. If you wish to speak, you may do so upon receiving recognition by the Chair. Please state your name and limit your comments to the agenda item under discussion. Speakers are limited to three minutes each; available time for comments is determined by the Committee Chair based on agenda scheduling demand and total number of speakers.
Any member of the public may address the Committee on a matter not listed on the agenda as long as the subject matter is within the jurisdiction of the Committee. If you wish to speak, you may do so upon recognition by the Committee Chair. While members of the public are welcome to address the Committee, under the Brown Act open meeting laws, Committee members may not deliberate or take action on items not on the agenda. Speakers are limited to three minutes each, six minutes for a member of the public attending with a translator; available time for comments is determined by the Committee Chair based on agenda scheduling demands and total number of speakers.
If you have a disability and require a sign language interpreter, assistive listening device, material in an alternate format, or other accommodation to attend, please contact Arielle Kubu-Jones at (707) 565-2241 at least 72 hours prior to the meeting in order to facilitate arrangements for accommodation.
1st District Field Representative
County of Sonoma Boards, Commissions and Committees