North Sonoma Valley Municipal Advisory Council Meeting
September 15, 2021 at 5:30 PM
Join Zoom Conference Meeting
Link: Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 986 6941 9103
Phone: +1 (669) 900-9128
Contact: Hannah Whitman, Board Aide for Supervisor Susan Gorin
- Call to Order, Pledge of Allegiance, Roll Call
- Approval of August 18, 2021 minutes and Procedures for MAC Letters - Resolution
- Public Comment, Limited to items not appearing on the Agenda - Receive
- Supervisor Gorin Update - Receive
- Election of Chair/Vice Chair, Annual election to select Chair and Vice Chair - Resolution
- Sonoma Valley Community Health Center (added September 9, 2021), National HEalth Center Week partner appreciation - Receive
- Funding Request, Outreach Ad Hoc (added September 9. 2021), Review funding request for Table Fee for Glen Ellen Fair - Resolution
- Reports and Announcements from Councilmembers and Ad Hocs, 3 minutes or less - Receive
- Glen Ellen Forum
- Communications Ad Hoc
- Preparedness Ad Hoc
- Traffic and Safety Ad Hoc
- Eldridge/SDC Ad Hoc
- Others as Appropriate
- Consideration of items for future agenda - Receive
- Bike paths/lanes
- Activate Sonoma Developmental Center Ad Hoc
- Adjourn - Resolution
Note: a previous version of this Agenda listed Item 6 as Kenwood Fire District, Kenwood Fire Chief Daren Ballach, Update on fire district and fire season - Receive.
This item has been POSTPONED for a future meeting.
Materials related to an item on this Agenda submitted to the North Sonoma Valley Citizens Municipal Advisory Council after distribution of the agenda packet are available for public inspection in the Board of Supervisors’ Office located at 575 Administration Drive, Room 100-A, Santa Rosa, CA, during normal business hours.
Note: Consideration items will proceed as follows:
- Questions by Councilmembers
- Questions and comments from the public
- Response by presenter, if required
- Comments by Councilmembers
- Resolution, if indicated
Except as expressly authorized under the Ralph M. Brown Act (the State’s local agency open meeting law), all meetings of the North Sonoma Valley Municipal Advisory Council are open to attendance by interested members of the public.
The Chair will invite public comment for agenda items as they are taken up by the Committee. If you wish to speak, you may do so upon receiving recognition by the Chair. Please state your name and limit your comments to the agenda item under discussion. Speakers are limited to three minutes each; available time for comments is determined by the Committee Chair based on agenda scheduling demand and total number of speakers.
Any member of the public may address the Committee on a matter not listed on the agenda as long as the subject matter is within the jurisdiction of the Committee. If you wish to speak, you may do so upon recognition by the Committee Chair. While members of the public are welcome to address the Committee, under the Brown Act open meeting laws, Committee members may not deliberate or take action on items not on the agenda. Speakers are limited to three minutes each, six minutes for a member of the public attending with a translator; available time for comments is determined by the Committee Chair based on agenda scheduling demands and total number of speakers.
If you have a disability and require a sign language interpreter, assistive listening device, material in an alternate format, or other accommodation to attend, please contact Arielle Kubu-Jones at (707) 565-2241 at least 72 hours prior to the meeting in order to facilitate arrangements for accommodation.
1st District Representative
County of Sonoma Boards, Commissions and Committees