Virtually Zoom Webinar
Tuesday, September 15, 2020
In accordance with Executive Orders N-25-20 and N-29-20 the September 15, 2020 Mental Health Board meeting will be held virtually.
Members Of The Public May Not Attend This Meeting In Person
This meeting’s Zoom webinar audio recording will also be posted on the Mental Health Board web page as an attachment to the minutes.
*Update Regarding Viewing and Public Participation in September 15, 2020 Meeting*
The September 15, 2020 Mental Health Board Meeting will be facilitated virtually through Zoom.
Members of the public can watch or listen to the meeting using one of the two following methods:
- Join the Zoom meeting application on your computer, tablet or smartphone:
Please click this URL to join:
Go to: https://sonomacounty.zoom.us/j/91263062923?pwd=WkRjcGlBT3lLRDJKTVNlZDllZHpZdz09
Enter Password: 028426
This meeting will be audio recorded.
- Call-in and listen to the meeting:
Dial +1 (669) 900 9128
Enter Webinar ID: 912 6306 2923
Enter passcode: 028426
Email Public Comment Prior to the Meeting:
You may email public comment to DHS-MHB@sonoma-county.org by 12:00 noon, Friday, September 11, 2020. All emailed public comments will be forwarded to all Board Members. During the meeting, if you have joined as a member of the public in the Zoom app or by calling in, there will be specific points throughout the meeting assigned to public comment.
If you have a disability which requires an accommodation or an alternative format to assist you in observing and commenting on this meeting, please contact the Clerk of the Mental Health Board at (707) 565-4854 or by email DHS-MHB@sonoma-county.org by 12:00 noon, Friday, September 11th, to ensure arrangements for accommodation.
The rules for public observation and comment supersede and replace the standard provisions for the duration of the public health emergency.
5:00 PM Virtually by Zoom Webinarhttp://sonomacounty.ca.gov/Mental-Health-Board/
(Times are Approximate)
- Call to Order/Roll Call - 5:00 p.m.
- Approval Of Minutes Of Previous Meeting(s) – July 21, 2020 - 5:05 p.m.
- Consumer Affairs Report - Consumer news, issues, concerns – Kate Roberge and/or Guests - 5:10 p.m.
- Public Comments/Concerns/Accomplishments/Impact of Racial Disparities (Please limit to 3 minutes per speaker) - 5:15 p.m.
- Board of Supervisor's Report: 5:20 p.m.
- Special Presentation: Jail Mental Health Services - 5:30 p.m.
- Behavioral Health Director's Report/BH Fiscal Update (Budget Proposals/Mental Health System Updates- 6:15 p.m.
- Peers Coalition Intern Report on Activities at SRJC - 6:25 p.m.
- Other Reports Including CALBHB/C, Committees and Ad-hoc Committees Program Assessment Matrix (PAM) and Jail Mental Health Services and QIC Meeting] - 6:30 p.m.
- Board Planning- 6:35 p.m.
- MHB Chair's Report- 6:40 p.m.
- Board Discussion on items not on the agenda - 6:45 p.m.
- Wrap-up- 6:55 p.m.
- Adjournment- 7:00 p.m.