In accordance with Executive Orders N-25-20 and N-29-20 the October 20, 2020 Mental Health Board meeting will be held virtually.
Members Of The Public May Not Attend This Meeting In Person
This meeting’s Zoom webinar audio recording will also be posted on the Mental Health Board web page as an attachment to the minutes.
*Update Regarding Viewing And Public Participation In October 20, 2020 Meeting*
The OCTOBER 20, 2020 Mental Health Board Meeting will be facilitated virtually through Zoom.
Members of the public can watch or listen to the meeting using one of the two following methods:
Join the Zoom meeting application on your computer, tablet or smartphone:
Please click this URL to join:
Go to: https://sonomacounty.zoom.us/j/97550823609?pwd=eHNmalB6OGRrVThFKzFZRmorTlFSUT09
Enter Password: 800006
This meeting will be audio recorded.
Call-in and listen to the meeting:
Dial +1 (669) 900 9128
Enter Webinar ID: 975 5082 3609
Enter passcode: 800006
Email Public Comment Prior to The Meeting:
You may email public comment to DHS-MHB@sonoma-county.org by 12:00 noon, Friday, October 16, 2020. All emailed public comments will be forwarded to all Board Members. During the meeting, if you have joined as a member of the public in the Zoom app or by calling in, there will be specific points throughout the meeting assigned to public comment.
If you have a disability which requires an accommodation or an alternative format to assist you in observing and commenting on this meeting, please contact the Clerk of the Mental Health Board at (707) 565-4854 or by email DHS-MHB@sonoma-county.org by 12:00 noon, Friday, October 16th, to ensure arrangements for accommodation.
The rules for public observation and comment supersede and replace the standard provisions for the duration of the public health emergency.
(TIMES ARE APPROXIMATE)
- Call To Order & Roll Call 5:00 P.M.
- Approval Of Minutes Of Previous Meeting(S) – September 15, 2020 5:05 P.M.
- Consumer Affairs Report- Consumer News, Issues, Concerns – Kate Roberge And/Or Guests 5:10 P.M.
- Public Comments/Concerns/Accomplishments/Impact Of Racial Disparities (Please Limit To 3 Minutes Per Speaker) 5:15 P.M.
- Board Of Supervisor’s Report 5:20 P.M.
- Special Presentation: Local Petaluma/South County Issues 5:30 P.M.
- Behavioral Health Director’s Report/Bh Fiscal Update (Budget Proposals)/Mental Health System Updates 6:15 P.M.
- Peers Coalition Intern Report On Activities At Srjc 6:25 P.M.
- Other Reports [Including Calbhb/C, Committees And Ad-Hoc Committees [Program Assessment Matrix (Pam) And Jail Mental Health Services And Qic Meeting] 6:30 P.M.
- Board Planning6:35 P.M.
- Mhb Chair’s Report 6:40 P.M.
- Scbh Staff Acknowledgement
- Board Discussion On Items Not On The Agenda 6:45 P.M.
- Wrap-Up 6:55 P.M.
- Adjournment 7:00 P.M.
NOTE: Materials related to an item on the Agenda submitted to the Mental Health Board after distribution of the agenda packet are available for public inspection in the clerk’s office at 2227 Capricorn Way, Suite 201, during normal business hours, 8:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M., weekdays.
For information, disability-related modification or accommodation, or to review materials prior to the meeting, please contact Behavioral Health Program Support, Department of Health Services, 2227 Capricorn Way, Suite 207 (mailing), Santa Rosa, CA 95407 (707) 565-4850, Tori.Bartholomew@sonoma-county.org.