A) Call to Order:
1. Roll Call
2. Approval of MWCAC October 13, 2021 Minutes: ACTION ITEM
B) Presentations: ACTION ITEMS
To proceed as follows: 1. Presentation 2. Council Member Questions 3. Public Questions
C) Presentations of Referrals from Permit Sonoma: ACTION ITEM
Consideration of proposed projects will proceed as follows: 1. Presentation by project applicant 2. Questions by
Councilmembers 3. Questions and comments from the public 4. Response by applicant, if required 5. Comments by
Council members 6. Resolution, ACTION, if indicated.
D) Council Member Announcements/Information/Discussions/Disclosures: Information only, unless stated
1. Continuation of Road Diet Discussion: Jen Mendoza will report on the Nov 5 “walk-about”
2. Continuation of discussion about the turn lane at Somers Rd. / Report: Councilmember Berg
3. Announcement/Reminder: MWCAC Zoom meetings through December 2021. February 2022 will be Zoom only.
January 2022 and March through December 2022 will be hybrid. (The good Lord willing and the creeks don’t rise:-)
4. Council discussion on expanding the area of influence of the MWCAC
E) Subcommittee Reports & Discussions: ACTION ITEM
1. Neighborhood Improvement Funding Program (NIFP) Subcommittee (Berg/Lescure)
2. Rebuild/Fire Mitigation Subcommittee (Sherwood/Fies)
3. Community Services District (CSD) Subcommittee (Sherwood/Lamberson)
4. Wikiup Open Space (Lamberson/Berg)
5. Sonoma County General Plan for Mark West Area (Lescure/Lamberson)
F) Public Comments on Non-Agenda Items:
This time is set aside to receive comments from the public regarding matters of general interest not on the agenda but related to MWCAC business. Pursuant to the Brown Act, the MWCAC cannot consider any issues or act on any
requests during this comment period. Each person is usually granted three minutes to speak; time limitations are at the discretion of the Chair.
1. Phillip Farber: Petition for repaving of the Old Larkfield neighborhood
2. Aggie Maggio: Announcement regarding right turn arrow at exit from 101
G) Pending Items: Updates when available.
1. Utilities & Water
2. “HAWK” light in front of Larkfield Shopping Center
H) Correspondence: Information only, unless stated
I) Future Agenda Items: Potential projects & suggestions for future MWCAC meetings:
1. Possibility of an update on the COPE program in Wikiup (TBD).
2. Chamber presentation (TBD)
3. Possible speaker on home hardening and vegetation management (TBD)
4. How about a community clean up? Maybe partnership with the Chamber.
5. NIFP Application Presentation, Mark West Village, landscaping along Mark West Springs Road, eas of 101, opposite the Sutter Hospital Complex (TBD)
6. List of unmet needs projects for Larkfield/Mark West/Wikiup (Presentation: Sherwood/Lamberson)
J) Adjournment: ACTION ITEM
MWCAC MEETINGS: 6:00 PM—SECOND WEDNESDAY OF THE MONTH
Zoom Meetings through December 2021