Mark West Citizens Advisory Council Meeting
March 10, 2021 at 6:00 PM
- Call to Order:
- Roll Call
- Supervisor David Rabbitt: Presentation on the Fire Sales Tax Measure
- Approval of MWCAC February 10, 2021 Minutes: ACTION ITEM
- Public Comments on Non-Agenda Items:
This time is set aside to receive comments from the public regarding matters of general interest not on the agenda but related to MWCAC business. Pursuant to the Brown Act, the MWCAC cannot consider any issues or act on any requests during this comment period. Each person is usually granted 3 minutes to speak; time limitations are at the discretion of the Chair.
- Pending Items: Updates when available
- Wikiup Commons
- Sonoma County General Plan for Mark West Area
- Utilities & Water
- Speed limits on Mark West Springs Road and Old Redwood Highway
- "HAWK" light in front of Larkfield Shopping Center
- List of unmet needs projects for Larkfield/Mark West/Wikiup
- Presentations: Information only, unless stated
To proceed as follows: 1. Presentation 2. Questions by Councilmembers 3. Questions and comments from the public.
- Website Presentation: Council Member Berg
- Update on Potential Intern: Council Member Berg
- Report on Closed Sessions of February 10 and February 23: Community Outreach Coordinator (Attachment A) - ACTION ITEM
- Logo created by MWUSD students: discuss and choose the MWCAC logo – ACTION ITEM
- Presentations of Referrals from Permit Sonoma: ACTION ITEM
Consideration of proposed projects will proceed as follows: 1. Presentation by project applicant 2. Questions by Council members 3. Questions and comments from the public 4. Response by applicant, if required 5. Comments by Council members 6. Resolution, ACTION, if indicated. None
- Subcommittee Reports & Discussions: ACTION ITEM
- Neighborhood Improvement Funding Program (NIFP) Subcommittee
- Application from the Mark West Unified School District ($14,000)
- Rebuild/Fire Mitigation Subcommittee
- Community Services District (CSD) Subcommittee
- Wikiup Open Space
- Correspondence: Information only
- Council Member Announcements, Information and Disclosures: Information only
- Future Agenda Items: Potential projects for future meetings and suggestions for the next MWCAC meeting
- Adjournment: ACTION ITEM
Council meetings are held monthly as noticed in SB 343; specifically, the second Monday of the month at 6:00 PM at the Mark West School District Office, The Learning Center, 305 Mark West Springs Road, Santa Rosa, CA 95403.
Documents related to open sessions agendas:
Any writings or documents provided to a majority of the Mark West Citizens Advisory Council regarding any item on this agenda after the posting of this agenda and not otherwise exempt from disclosure, will be made available for public review at 575 Administration Drive Room 100-A, Santa Rosa, CA, during normal business hours.
The Mark West Citizens Advisory Council will make reasonable accommodations for persons having special needs due to disabilities. Please contact the Mark West Citizens Advisory Council at (707) 565-2865 at least 72 hours prior to the meeting; to ensure the necessary accommodations are made.
Mark West Citizens Advisory Council
Board of Supervisors Office
575 Administration Drive
County of Sonoma Boards, Commissions and Committees