Independent Citizens Pension Committee Meeting
July 2, 2020 from 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Virtual Zoom Meeting
Connect Via Web Browser:
Connect Via Phone:
- Sandy Coyle, Peggy Betchley, John Hadzess
- Martin Jones (Vice-Chair)
- Anthony Withington (Chair)
- Call to Order
- Chair Remarks
- Approval of Agenda
- Approval of minutes of February 6, 2020 meeting
- Public Comment on matters not on the agenda – Speakers are to limit their remarks to 3 minutes or less.
- Discuss and identify next steps associated with the 3/24/2020 Board of Supervisors’ Approval of the Committee’s Charter Changes https://sonoma-county.legistar.com/LegislationDetail.aspx?ID=4399987&GUID=3F93B893-A0A5-40CD-B6A6-5C3BF0DB4501&Options=&Search=
- Receive from SCERA Administrator and CAO staff a High Level Presentation of the 3/24/2020 State of Pension Update https://sonoma-county.legistar.com/LegislationDetail.aspx?ID=4399976&GUID=4CF757E6-E3CE-455C-9B0B-82AA8BFDEF21&Options=&Search=
- Committee members open session
- Request for information from County
- Setting date and agenda topics for the next meeting
If you have a disability which requires an accommodation, an alternative format, or requires another person to assist you while attending this meeting, please contact Joanna Lutman at (707) 565-2431
as soon as possible to ensure arrangements for accommodation.
Public Comment Guidelines
- Any member of the public may address the Committee on matters related to the Committee’s charge.
- Please state your name and limit your comments to matters related to the Committee’s charge.
- Available time for comments is determined by the Committee Chair based on agenda scheduling demands and total number of speakers.
Independent Citizen's Pension Committee
Sonoma County Administrator’s Office
575 Administration Drive
County of Sonoma Boards, Commissions and Committees