Goals and Objectives
- Implement a new, user-friendly, secure, web-based CMS that includes tools for creating, organizing, publishing, and maintaining digital information on the Internet;
- Train system administrators, developers, and content providers in the use of the new CMS;
- Migrate existing content to the new system including documents, images, etc.;
- Provide an intuitive and simple user experience for both internal and external users;
- Ensure flexibility within the CMS for future redesign.
RFP released Feb 2019, received 9 proposals, conducted onsite demonstrations, currently evaluating scores. Next steps include notice of intent to award and BOS awarding contract.
Plan to implement in 2020.