Published: August 8, 2016
Director Jerry Threet of the Independent Office of Law Enforcement Review and Outreach (IOLERO), will present the department's First Year Work Plan to the Board of Supervisors on Tuesday, August 9th, 2016. The First Year Work Plan describes IOLERO's mission & duties, the office's efforts to date, as well as work in the following broad categories:
- Start-Up Tasks;
- Public Complaint Intake System;
- Law Enforcement Audit Protocols and Procedures;
- Community Outreach and Education;
- Data Tracking, Review, and Analysis;
- Mediation Program;
- Community Engagement Program; and
- Contract Administration.
The Work Plan and PowerPoint presentation can be viewed and downloaded on the Board of Supervisor's website.