South County Center
The South County Center office offers in-person services for a variety of Human Services programs.
Due to the pandemic, hours are limited to 8 a.m.-noon, Monday-Friday. Visitors must wear masks or face coverings and maintain six-feet of social distancing.
For information on how the emergency affects public benefits, please read the questions and answers on the Human Services Department home page or contact the appropriate service program (click on links below to learn more about service programs).
South County Center Services
Find in-person help with applications and support for these programs:
- In-Home Supportive Services (IHSS)
- IHSS Provider Orientation
- IHSS Time Sheets
- Adult Protective Services
- CalFresh, Medi-Cal Applications and Assistance
- SonomaWORKS Applications (Cash Aid, Medi-Cal, CalFresh)
- Emergency Response
- Visitation (limited)
- Family and Service Provider Meetings
- Resource Family Meetings and Trainings
- Issue Electronic Benefit Transfer (EBT) Cards
- Medi-Cal Identification Cards