If at any point your households gross income goes over your IRT, you must report your new gross income within 10 calendar days of receiving it. You will be notified if your household has an IRT following your approved application or recertification by mail on the form titled "Reporting Changes for Cash Aid and CalFresh" (SAR 2A).
You must also report within 10 calendar days when any member in your CalFresh household receives $3,500 or more in gambling and/or lottery winnings in a single bet, hand or ticket. This must be reported even if you immediately lose it or spend it. You may be ineligible to CalFresh but may reapply at any time.
You must also report any changes that may increase benefits such as a job loss or increase in shelter expenses.
Use any of the below options to report a change"
- Online: www.mybenefitscalwin.org
- By phone: (877) 699-6868 Monday-Friday, 9:00 a.m-3:30 p.m.
- In-person: Visit an Economic Assistance Office during in-person hours
- By mail: County of Sonoma Human Services Department, Economic Assistance, P.O. Box 1539, Santa Rosa, CA 95402
- Drop boxes are available after hours at the Economic Assistance offices
- By fax: (707) 565-2929