The following is a list of documents that could be needed to process your application.
- Department of Motor Vehicles ID or Drivers License; Work or School ID; Passport/USCIS (Immigration) Documents
- Department of Motor Vehicles ID or Drivers License; Postmarked envelope or postcard addressed to you; Utility Bill; Rental Agreement; Bill or other document with you name and address
- Marriage or Domestic Partner Certificate; Birth Certificate; Court Papers (divorce, guardianship, etc.)
Social Security Number (SSN) -
- Social Security Card; Proof of application for SSN
Immigration Status -
- Permanent Residence Card; Green Card (I-551); Employment Authorization Card (I-766); Foreign Passport with Form I-94/I-94A; Notice of Action (I-797)
Earned Income -
- Pay Stubs; Letter from employer with gross pay, hours worked, etc; Self-Employment Tax Forms (IRS Schedule C, etc.)
Unearned Income -
- Disability/Retirement/Pension Award Letters; current benefit check; School Financial Aid
- Bank Statements; Vehicle Registration; Mortgage Bills; Property Deeds; Life Insurance Policy; Stocks; Bonds; IRAs: Most Recent Retirement Account Statements
Housing & Utility Costs -
- Rental Agreement or Rent Receipt; Mortgage Bill; Utility Bill; Property Tax Statement; Home or Renter's Insurance Bills; Hotel/Motel Receipt
Medical Expenses -
- Medical Bills or Receipts; Medical Transportation Bills or Receipts; Health or Dental Insurance Policies or Premiums
Paper verifications will not be requested if the county already has current information or the information can be electronically verified.
If you are having difficulty obtaining the requested information, please let the Eligibility Specialist know. The County may be able to help you get the required documents.