• Foodtruck

Mobile Food Facilities

Approved plans and a valid health permit is required before operation. See below on how to obtain a mobile food permit.

Before purchasing a Mobile Food Facility, contact  Environmental Health at (707) 565-6565  to ensure it meets current food code requirements. 

You need a mobile food facility permit if:

  • You are proposing to sell or distribute food from a vehicle or cart and prepare food at a commissary or other permanent food facility.

If you will only be operating in conjunction with a community event such as a farmers market then you need a temporary food facility permit.

Who Needs a Mobile Food Facility Permit?

Types of mobile food facilities include trucks, trailers and or carts, examples include:

Mobile Food Facilities with Approved Plans and Renewals

If you have approved plans or need a renewal please visit our Mobile Food Permit page

Contact Information

Public Health Division
County of Sonoma
Business Hours
Monday – Friday
8:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Contact us by Phone
Office Location
625 5th Street
Santa Rosa, CA 95404
38.441823, -122.7137698

Current Fee Schedule

See Fee Schedule

Dollar sign green

Fees for Fiscal Year 2021-2022 for all Environmental Health programs

Food Safety During Power Shutdown

Download Flyer in PDF format

Food Safety

Food Safety During Power Shutdown for Retail Food Facilities

Report a Complaint, Hazard or Nuisance

Sonoma County Cannabis Permits and Inspections

Learn More

Sonoma County Cannabis Program

Permits and inspections for cannabis dispensaries and edible product manufacturing.

Public Records Requests

Public Records Requests
Most Environmental Health records are available electronically and you may search our database via the Public Access Viewer.