Our Access Team is the first contact to request mental health services, and can be reached at (707) 565-6900.
We provide integrated primary care and specialty mental health services to adults living with a severe and persistent mental illness and have co-occurring physical health issues. Services include:
- Psychiatric assessment and treatment
- Psychosocial assessment and planning
- Psychiatric nurse support
- Medication management and coordination
In addition, clients receive the following services, as needed:
- Targeted case management
- Individual and group rehabilitation services
- Collateral and family support
- Individual and group therapy
- Crisis intervention
A family nurse practitioner from Santa Rosa Community Health Centers works with us to provide physical health services as part of the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA) Bridges to Health program.