Love Me, Fix Me
Our Love Me, Fix Me program offers low-cost spay/neuter vouchers for qualifying low-income pet owners. This program aims to remove barriers to spaying and neutering pets and ensure that all Sonoma County residents have access to affordable spay/neuter services.
A Love Me, Fix Me voucher for your dog or cat includes spay or neuter surgery and microchip. Dogs receive rabies vaccinations if needed, and a dog license if applicable.
How to Qualify
Love Me, Fix Me qualification is income-based. There are two ways to qualify:
1. You or another person in your household is participating in one of these assistance programs:
- CalFresh/Food Stamps
- Free or Reduced Lunch
- AT&T Lifeline
Proof of participation will be requested with your application.
2. The combined income of all household members does not exceed the “very low income” limitations by household size below:
2018 State Income Limits
Proof of income is required with your application.
How to Apply
Return the application and requested documentation to Sonoma County Animal Services.
- Review the qualification requirements.
- Complete the application form.
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org, or
- By fax: (707) 565-7112, or
- By mail: Love Me, Fix Me, Sonoma County Animal Services, 1247 Century Court, Santa Rosa, CA 95403
Qualifying applicants will be contacted to receive a voucher for use with one of our participating local veterinarians.
- Cat spay/neuter surgery: $30
- Dog spay/neuter surgery: $55
Payment is due at the time of surgery.
Please contact us at (707) 565-7100 or email email@example.com.
Love Me, Fix Me Veterinary Partner Program
Qualified applicants will receive a voucher redeemable for a discounted spay or neuter surgery through one of our Veterinary Partners. These surgeries are performed at one of the participating veterinary hospitals and include vaccinations, microchip, and licensing (if applicable). A list of our LMFM partners is provided with the voucher.
Please note that applicants must qualify through the Love Me, Fix Me Access Program first before scheduling an appointment at a Veterinary Partner hospital.
Veterinary Hospitals: Participation in the Love Me, Fix Me Veterinary Partner Program is open to all veterinary hospitals in Sonoma County. For more details or to join the Veterinary Partner Program, please contact us.