Love Me, Fix Me qualification is income-based. All of the following is required when applying:
- Government issued identification, such as a driver's license/identification card, passport or green card.
- Proof of Sonoma County residency, such as a utility bill or current piece of mail that shows your name and address. Often, documentation for one of the below services will show your name and physical address and can be used for both proof of residence and low income.
- Proof of low income using one of the two options below. If you are basing qualification on the second option, last year's tax return is the most efficient documentation to upload (only the first page is necessary).
- For dog owners, if you live in one of our jurisdictions, a current license is required to receive a voucher.
There are two options for proof for low income:
1. You or another person in your household is participating in one of these assistance programs:
- CalFresh/Food Stamps
- Free or Reduced Lunch
- AT&T Lifeline
- PG&E CARE
Proof of participation is required with your application.
2. The combined gross income of all household members does not exceed the “very low income” limitations by household size below:
2020 State Income Limits
Proof of income (last year's tax return, or if not available, three-months of pay stubs from all jobs for all wage earners) is required with your application. Social security benefit letters, W-2s, bank statements, and pay stubs for a single wage earner in a multi-adult household may not considered sufficient proof of income.