Published: May 1, 2015
Wednesday, May 6, 2015 ~ 11:30 a.m. - 12:45 p.m. ~ County Center (in front of Board Chambers)
Thursday, May 7, 2015 ~ 11:30 a.m. - 12:45 p.m. ~ Airport Area (behind 3725 Westwind Building)
For employees attending the event please note the following:
- BYOWC - Bring your own water cup or container … We will have healthy infused waters to stay cool, so please bring your own water cup!
- WBC - Whenever possible
walk, bike, or carpool to the event.
- Parking -
: If you're arriving from an off-site location, there's
additional parking at the overflow lot , at the corner of Mendocino Ave. & Administration Dr.
don't park in unauthorized parking spaces (Bank or other tenant parking spaces.)
- Tickets - Presale has ended and there will be a
limited amount of tickets for sale for $8.00 each at the event.
- Booths - Be sure to visit the many booths including: Costco, Sonoma Design, VSP, United Way, Kaiser, Energy & Sustainability and many more!
- Event - Entertainment will vary at both locations, but you can look forward to some of the following:
- The Dirty G's, an HSD & ISD Collaboration.
- Singers and guitarists.
- Cover songs from some of your favorite performers.
- Original poetry.
- And more surprising talent!
Sonoma County REALLY Does Have Talent! See you next week!