Employee Relations Division
The Human Resources Department is currently closed to the public.
While the Human Resources building is temporarily closed to the public, we will continue to provide essential services…more information
The Employee Relations Division of the Human Resources Department is responsible for the negotiation and production of numerous Union Contracts or Memorandums of Understanding (MOU), Association Agreements and the Salary Resolution.
Employee Relations Division provides the following services to County departments and management including:
- Negotiates contracts with unions and associations representing employees.
- Interprets contract language.
- Processes/resolves and/or advises on formal employee grievances.
- Advises on potential disciplinary matters.
- Conducts data research, salary and benefits surveys.
- Liaison with unions on employee relations issues.
- Facilitates labor/management committees and other interest-based processes.
- Makes decisions regarding employee representation and unit determination issues.
Published on November 14, 2019
The County of Sonoma is pleased to announce that WCE and the County signed a comprehensive Tentative Agreement on November 12, 2019. Learn more…..
Published on October 16, 2019
The County of Sonoma and WCE met for their thirteenth bargaining session on October 7, 2019. The parties have exchanged conceptual comprehensive packages in an effort to reach agreement at the table. Learn more.....
Published on September 26, 2019
The County of Sonoma and WCE met for their eleventh bargaining session on September 23, 2019. The parties have exchanged conceptual frameworks for potential contract changes. Learn more.....
- More News