The County of Sonoma offers services and programs to provide crisis support through a variety of programs within the Departments of Health, Human Services, the Family Justice Center, and the District Attorney’s Office. Often, volunteer opportunities are available in the following areas:
- Administrative and clerical tasks
- Outreach and follow up to victims receiving or requesting assistance
- Compiling statistical data
- Providing translation for non-English speaking victims
- Requesting crime reports from various law enforcement agencies
- Meeting and greeting clients and visitors
- Developing writing materials for the Family Justice Center
Current opportunities will be announced below.
- If there are no listings on this page at this time, it could be that the department or program is not soliciting volunteers at this time.
- You can opt to submit an application and resume if you’d like, but there is no guarantee that you will hear from the department or program if there are not openings. Complete the volunteer application and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org drop it off at County of Sonoma Human Resources, Volunteer Program.
(PDF: 174 kB)