Kaiser Permanente's microsite for County of Sonoma employees
The Hospital Services DHMO plan provides a 17% savings compared to the current Kaiser Permanente $10 Copay Plan.
- Most doctor office visits, radiology services, lab tests, and prescriptions are available for a copay or coinsurance amount, even before you have reached the calendar year deductible.
- Most preventative services, such as well baby/child visits (up to 23 months), immunizations, routine physicals, mammograms, and routine preventative screenings are covered at no cost and are not subject to the calendar year deductible.
- However, if you have services that are subject to the deductible, such as hospitalizations and in- and out-patient surgeries, you will be required to meet the calendar year deductible before plan benefits will be paid.
- This plan has a calendar year out-of-pocket maximum, capping the cost paid by the member.
- The out-of-pocket maximum includes the calendar year deductible, copayments, and coinsurance.
Employees who have an HRA (Health Reimbursement Arrangement) or FSA (Flexible Spending Account) may submit Kaiser out-of-pocket expenses for reimbursement.