Ride easy on one of the many direct bus routes serving County worksites, including connections between SMART stations.
Sonoma County employees currently ride free on Sonoma County Transit (SCT) and are able to receive free passes for Santa Rosa CityBus. Employees may load e-cash onto their Clipper cards through My Commuter Check to pay for bus fares on Golden Gate Transit, Petaluma Transit, and other regional providers.
County Campus to SMART Santa Rosa North Station
Route 57 (Sonoma County Transit) meets northbound trains arriving at 7:29 am and 7:59 am - from bus stop on Guerneville Road just east of the SMART station to stops on Administration Drive.
Route 1 (Santa Rosa CityBus) departs the transit center at Coddingtown Mall (6 minute walk from the SMART Station) every 15 minutes from 5:50 am to 7:50 pm, with stops on Mendocino Avenue at Administration Drive.
Route 57 (Sonoma County Transit) buses from the County Campus meets southbound train departures at 5:26 and 5:56 pm.
Route 1 (Santa Rosa CityBus) runs every 15 minutes from approximately 6:10 am to 7:55 pm from Mendocino Avenue at Administration Drive to the Coddingtown Mall Transit Hub (6 minute walk from the SMART Station)
Airport Business Park to SMART Airport Station
Route 55 (Sonoma County Transit) connects the Airport Station to most County work locations within the Airport Business Park, and to central Windsor.
Route 55 meets the northbound train arriving at 8:06 am
Route 55 meets southbound trains departing at 5:19 and 6:19 pm
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I get from the SMART station to my worksite?
- Route 57 and Route 1 connect the Santa Rosa North Station on Guerneville Road to the County campus. County employees ride for free.
- Route 55 connects the Airport Station to the Airport Business Park. County employees ride for free.
- Google Transit has a user-friendly option to get directions and plan transit trips: https://www.google.com/intl/en/landing/transit/#mdy
Where can I find more information about local and regional bus connections?
What is Clipper?
Clipper is an all-in-one transit card accepted on Sonoma County Transit, Santa Rosa City Bus, SMART, Golden Gate Transit, Marin Transit, Petaluma Transit, as well as all other Bay Area transit agencies.
Where can I get a Clipper card?
For a limited time HR Benefits will be providing free Clipper cards to employees. To obtain a free card, please contact them at firstname.lastname@example.org or (707) 565-2900. You can also get a Clipper card online or in person at any Clipper retail location. There is a one-time $3 fee for a new Clipper card.
What if my Clipper card is lost or stolen?
- Contact Clipper Customer Service Center at (877) 878-8883, TDD/TTY: 711 or (800) 735-2929, or email@example.com
- If you are an Eco-Pass holder and have lost your Clipper card, you will need to contact Commuter Benefit Solutions at (888) 235-9223 to have a replacement card sent to you. Please note that it may take up to 7 days to receive a new card.