Important change notice to County of Sonoma suppliers
Published: February 27, 2015
The County of Sonoma is changing to a new electronic procurement system in February 2015. This will replace our existing system, which you might know as “SCOP” or “BuySpeed.” New County bidding opportunities will be posted on the new Supplier Portal in February 2015.
You must register in the Supplier Portal to take advantage of its many benefits, including:
- Receiving emailed bid alerts and notifications based on selected commodity codes
- Reviewing and bidding on County business opportunities
- Reviewing awarded contracts, purchase orders, invoices, and payments
We want your visits to the Supplier Portal to be productive and successful, and have developed some Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) to help you register and use our new system:
- I’m a prospective Supplier and haven’t done business with the County before. How do I register?
- I’m currently a County Vendor. Do I have to register again in the new system?
- What can I do with my online Vendor account?
- How will I know about the County’s bid opportunities?
- Whom should I contact if I cannot get into the system or have other technical issues?
See Frequently Asked Questions