Published: May 7, 2019
When: Thursday, May 9, 2019 – July, 2019 (tentative)
Where: Intersection of Paulin Drive and Ventura Avenue, Santa Rosa
Pedestrian Routes during Construction
- The sidewalk on Ventura Avenue from north of Paulin Drive to the northwest corner of the intersection is closed. The sidewalk on the east side of Ventura Avenue remains open.
- The crosswalk on the north side of the intersection, crossing Ventura Avenue, is closed. The other three crosswalks remain open.
- The sidewalk on the east side of Ventura Avenue, south of Paulin Drive, and the adjacent street parking is closed. The sidewalk on the west side of Ventura Avenue and existing parking lots remain open.
- Paulin Drive, west of Ventura Avenue, remains closed to vehicular traffic. Both sidewalks on Paulin Drive remain open for pedestrians.
- Why is this happening? - County storm drain improvements require underground access.
- Will traffic be directed? - The construction contractor will provide signage and vehicular traffic control.
- For more information: contact Mike Volatile, project lead.
Please, be careful, be aware, and
Download the Informational Flyer