Please register at the following link:
You may also RSVP by contacting our office directly at GSenergy@sonoma-county.org or 707-565-6470.
Lunch will be provided for class participants.
This training session will include the following modules with time for Q&A. The target audience is building department staff, but information is also very valuable for contractors and building industry professionals.
This training is presented by the County of Sonoma Energy and Sustainability Division in partnership with the Bay Area Regional Energy Network (BayREN) and the Sonoma County Regional Climate Protection Authority (RCPA).
2019 Energy Code Changes - Nonresidential
• Description: This course will provide an overview of the 2019 nonresidential energy code changes.
• Topics Covered: Changes to the nonresidential portions of the 2019 Energy Code.
• Target Audience: All building department staff, and building industry professionals.
Nonresidential Tenant Improvements and Alterations
• Description: This course will explore nonresidential tenant improvements and alterations compliance issues.
• Topics Covered: Nonresidential tenant improvement compliance process, including documentation and field inspection.
• Target Audience: Plan checkers, field inspectors, and building industry professionals.
Nonresidential Lighting Compliance
• Description: This course will explore lighting compliance and their implications for plan review and field inspection.
• Topics Covered: The short course focuses on indoor lighting forms, process, and acceptance tests. The long course also covers lighting power density, controls, and daylit spaces, in addition to topics covered in short course.
• Target Audience: Plan checkers, building inspectors, building officials, and building industry professionals.