Notice of Public Hearing
The Sonoma County Community Development Committee (CDC) and the Sonoma County Cities and Towns Advisory (CTAC) will hold concurrent public hearings to identify housing and community development needs and priorities, review past program performance, and review the proposed Fiscal Year 2022-2023 Funding Policies for Community Development Block Grant (CDBG), HOME Investment Partnership (HOME Programs.
1. Call to Order and Roll Call (5 minutes)
2. Public Comment on Items Not on the Agenda (5 minutes)
3. Approve Minutes for August 18, 2021 Joint CD-CTAC Meeting (5 minutes)
The Committees will discuss and may take action to approve the meeting minutes or may recommend changes to these minutes.
4. Interim Director’s Report (10 minutes)
The Interim Director will provide an oral report to the committees on relevant business including the Emergency Rental Assistance Program (ERAP), the CD’s 4th District appointment, and the CDBG-CV3 Economic Development Project.
5. Annual Election of CD Committee Officers (5 minutes)
Article III Section 2 of the CD Committee Bylaws calls for the election of the Chair and Vice-Chair annually on the third Wednesday of September. The elected officers will assume their positions beginning immediately.
6. PUBLIC HEARING: Approval of FY 2022-23 Federal Funding Policies (10 minutes)
The Committees will hold a public hearing to review the draft Federal Funding Policies for Fiscal Year 2022-23 and take appropriate action.
7. PUBLIC HEARING: 2020 Consolidated Annual Performance and Evaluation Report (10 minutes)
Staff will present the Consolidated Annual Performance and Evaluation Report (CAPER) for Committee review and recommendations, and take comments from the public.
At this point in the meeting, CTAC is adjourned. However, CTAC members are welcome to continue to listen to the meeting’s discussion.
8. Review and Approval of CDBG-DR MHP Funding Recommendations (15 minutes)
Staff will present a summary of applications and funding recommendations for the federal Community Development Block Grant Disaster Recovery Multifamily Housing Program for Committee discussion and approval.
9. Fall 2021 County Fund for Housing NOFA Versus Earlier Release of Returned 2021 CFH Funds (10 minutes)
Staff will ask the CD Committee to provide a recommendation on whether or not to roll in returned 2021 County Fund for Housing dollars into a Fall 2021 Notice of Funding Availability (NOFA) or have a faster turnaround effort to re-award the returned 2021 CFH funds.