Home Sonoma County Technical Advisory Committee Meeting
January 15, 2019 at 3:00 PM
City of Santa Rosa Utilities Field Office
Call To Order – 3:00 P.M.
Approval Of Current Agenda
January 04, 2019 Leadership Council Meeting, Vice Chair Report,
Introduction of new TAC member
General Public Comment
The public is invited to make comments on items within the Leadership Council’s jurisdiction that are not listed on the current agenda for up to 15 minutes. Comments are limited to three minutes per speaker. Any additional general public comment will be heard at the conclusion of the meeting. While members of the public are welcome to the Council under the Brown Act, the Council may not deliberate or take action on items not on the agenda.
Approval of Minutes
- Technical Advisory Committee Minutes, November 13, 2018
- Minutes PDF
- Establishment of proposed Regular TAC Meeting Date and Time
- 2nd Wednesday of each month, 1:00 – 3:00 p.m.
- 2nd Thursday of each month, 1:00 – 3:00 p.m.
- Term Limits for TAC Members
- Creating Strong linkages Between TAC and Leadership Council
- Appointment of TAC Member to HOME Sonoma County Governance Charter Subcommittee
- Task Group Formation, Process, and Chairs
- Housing First/Coordinated Entry
- Data Initiatives
- Performance Management and Evaluation
- Public Body and Brown Act Training
- Orientation to HUD’s Continuum of Care Funding Process
AdjournThe next regular meeting of the Technical Advisory Committee will occur TBD