Home Sonoma County Technical Advisory Committee Meeting
December 23, 2019 at 1:00 PM
Sonoma County Community Development Commission
Call to Order – 1:00 p.m
Approval of Current Agenda
- Leadership Council Vice-Chair Report
- TAC Chair Report
- Staff Report
- Task Group Reports
- Housing First and Coordinated Entry – Barbie Robinson, Chair
- Performance Management and Data Initiatives, Vacant
- System Funding – Chuck Fernandez, Chair
- Housing Unit Production & Rapid Re-housing, Tim Miller, Chair
- Emerging Issues – Jennielynn Holmes, Chair
- Lived Experience Advisory Panel (LEAP) – Alice Linn & Michael Gause, report on current efforts
- General Public Comment
The public is invited to make comments on items within the Leadership Council’s jurisdiction that are not listed on the current agenda for up to 15 minutes. Comments are limited to two minutes per speaker. Any additional general public comment will be heard at the conclusion of the meeting. While members of the public are welcome to the Council under the Brown Act, the Council may not deliberate or take action on items not on the agenda.
Approval of Minutes – 1:30 p.m.
- Technical Advisory Committee Minutes, August 26,2019
New Business – 1:35 p.m.
- January TAC Elections & TAC Vacancies – Dan Schurman 1:35 p.m.
- Update on Joe Rodota Trail – Michael Gause, Ending Homelessness Program Manager 2:00 p.m.
- Strategic Planning Update – Michael Gause, Ending Homelessness Program Manager: 2:30p.m.
Adjournment The next regular meeting of the Technical Advisory Committee will occur in January 2020, Date TBD.