Give'n Groove Music Video Contest
Published: August 11, 2020
2 Entry Categories
- Dance Challenge
- Department / Group
- Have FUN!
- No longer than 20 seconds
- Work appropriate – PG rating
- No foul language
- Must incorporate CFD theme, “Stronger Together”
- Upload videos (20 second max.) to Sonoma County Employees Combined Fund Drive
(CFD) page on Facebook by Friday, September 11. Upload as an individual post, so viewers can ’VOTE’ as comments to your post. Costumes are encouraged!
Note: If you don’t have Facebook or have trouble uploading your video, you can send it to Karen Hancock at
- To vote, go to the CFD’s Facebook page and comment ‘VOTE’ on the video of your choice by Tuesday, September 15. 2020.
- The video with the most ‘VOTE’ comments will be awarded with an amazing prize.
- Video winners will be officially announced at the Give ‘n Groove event on Wednesday, September 16. 2020.
Things to keep in mind when voting
- Wow! Factor
- Expression of Theme
- Department Branding
- Inspirational/Impact Power
- Level of Detail
- Technical Execution
- Artistic Merit