Published: August 11, 2020
Join the Combined Fund Drive’s event, an exciting, interactive opportunity to donate while enjoying your favorite tunes!
Give ‘N Groove is a fun way to have a kick-up event for the Sonoma County Employee Campaign Fund Drive!
Wednesday, September 16, 2020 from 11 am to 2 pm.
Virtually on WebEx.
Have fun while donating to local causes! This could be us…check out the video!
Special activity – Music Video competition! We encourage you to upload a 20 second max. dance performance either individually or as a group and upload it to the Sonoma County Employees Combined Fund Drive Facebook page by today, September 14, 2020. There’s still time to submit your video!
Please visit Give ‘N Groove Dance Party and Music Video Contest pages for more details and flyers.
How do I participate?
- Tune in by joining the WebEx event link on September 16, 2020 between 11 a.m. and 2 p.m. (Link to be sent Wednesday morning.)
- Prepare to give, either individually or as a group! Our local non-profits need our help and this is one fun way of giving to our community while we groove to the tunes.
- You will get a DJ shout-out from our resident County DJs, Jose Landaverde and George Garcia, when you donate!
- Be sure you have uploaded your ‘Stronger Together’ dance video to Facebook by September 14.
- Win prizes in the following ways – Random drawings, ‘Name that Tune’ contests, and Music Video competition! Big prizes will be a $100 Scandia Family Fun Center and $100 Apple Store gift card. We will have other prizes as well!
*Remember to visit Give ‘N Groove Dance Party and Music Video Contest pages for more details and flyers.
We look forward to a fun Give ‘N Groove event with you!