The County Administrator’s Office is tasked with coordinating and managing the following elements of the Sonoma County Cannabis Program:
- Staffing the 2017 Cannabis Ad Hoc Committee of Supervisors Gorin and Hopkins,
- Managing multi-departmental coordination and convening the Marijuana Technical Advisory Committee (MTAC),
- Convening and staffing the Sonoma County Cannabis Advisory Group,
- Developing policies to implement the Sonoma County Cannabis Business Tax,
- Developing and recommending budgets for the Sonoma County Cannabis Program, including revenue projections and expenditures, and
- Tracking State legislation, regulations and budgetary action related to cannabis and advocating for passage or amendments on behalf of the County.
For More Information
To learn more, please visit the Sonoma County Cannabis Program where you will find comprehensive information about commercial cultivation and personal use, permits, taxes, legislative updates, policy, and more.