New Location This Spring:
Grow West Geyserville
The Department of Agriculture plans to hold plastic container recycling events twice per year (Spring and Fall).
Plastic containers ranging in size from 1 pint to 55 gallons will be accepted.
Containers must be:
- Plastic containers ranging in size from 1 pint to 55 gallons
- Containers 15 gallons and larger MUST be cut into quarters before bringing to the Recycling Day
- All plastic lids, plastic/metal handles and rings, label booklets, and plastic sleeves must be removed (glued labels accepted)
- All containers must be triple-rinsed, punctured, and dried
Materials Not Accepted
- Plastic tubing, PVC pipe, or containers that held motor oil
This Event is open to:
- Pest Control Business
- Golf Courses
- Government Agencies