The County provides programs and services that support health and medical needs. The Department of Health Services (DHS) will periodically seek volunteers in many of the different units and divisions within the department. Examples of volunteer tasks in the past:
- Collecting, analyzing, and reporting data on various health topics
- Greeting attendees at various public meetings put on by DHS divisions or community partners
- Working to provide support and information to participants in Behavioral Health outreach and prevention programs
- Providing clerical support
- Acting as a senior companion
- Testing water samples in Public Health Laboratory
Current opportunities will be announced below.
- If there are no listings on this page at this time, it could be that the department or program is not soliciting volunteers at this time.
- You can opt to submit an application and resume if you’d like, but there is no guarantee that you will hear from the department or program if there are not openings. Complete the volunteer application and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org drop it off at the County of Sonoma Human Resources Department, Volunteer Program.
(PDF: 174 kB)