Come on out and enjoy a lunch of Chicken or Veggie Paella and salad prepared by Chacho’s Catering.
Enjoy this delicious lunch and celebrate the resiliency of County employees at the Viva Sonoma County event featuring a Paella lunch, Flamenco dancing, and a vendor fair at the Public Service Recognition Week lunch on Wednesday, May 9th at the County Center, and on Thursday, May 10th at the Airport Area (Westwind Building). Ticket sales are going on now through your Department Contacts.
Tickets are $8.00 through Friday, April 27, 2018. A very limited amount will be sold at the event for $9.00 each.
- View the County logo wear and purchase by 04/27/2018 to get special pricing.
- Visit the many booths that will be providing helpful information and giveaways.
- Raffle Prizes! Write your name and extension on your lunch ticket. This will be used to select raffle winners.
- Go green and bring your own cup for healthy infused water.
- Carpool, walk or bike to the event.
Don't miss this fun in the sun with delicious food, great information, and fabulous entertainment!
Questions? Please contact Tracy Cunha in HR at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 565.2821.