Published: May 16, 2017
Road Maintenance Plans:
- Patch potholes
Sonoma, Healdsburg & Guerneville Crews
- Clear storm debris
Sonoma, Healdsburg & Guerneville Crew
- Repair sections of Roblar Road by grinding the existing surface, and resurfacing the repaired areas.
- Cotati Crew, with help from the other road crews
- Trim brush on Henno and Alexander Valley Roads
and Healdsburg Crews are partnering with Cal Fire
- Install bridge decks at Odd Fellows' summer crossing
- Later in the week, we will begin repairs on Hot Springs
Road, to reopen the road to the Yorty Creek Recreation Area at Lake
Sonoma. The temporary repair is expected to take a few weeks to complete,
and the road should be open in early June.
- Repair culverts on Windsor River Road
- Repairing signs and stenciling
With all maintenance work please
expect single lane traffic control and minor delays.
Hauser Bridge Replacement Project
- We are replacing Hauser Bridge, over the South Fork of the Gualala River about 4 miles east of the junction of Highway 1 and Kruse Ranch Road.
- Early construction activities include building the new road approaches and the foundations of the new bridge.
- Please expect heavy equipment on the road and 10 minute delays on weekdays from 7 am to 5 pm.
Plan your commute:
We have no planned closures for maintenance or
Stay up to date with our road