Published: December 6, 2016
Road crews were out yesterday and today checking for ice and
sanding as necessary.
Paving and Pavement Preparations
· All paving for the summer program is complete. Remaining work
includes shoulder backing, guard rail construction, raising utility covers,
survey monument construction, and striping.
Road Maintenance Projects
· Road maintenance crews will be working Monday through Thursday
patching potholes and doing roadside mowing in various locations around Sonoma
· The Bridge crew is repairing guardrails on various locations.
· The Culvert crew is installing culverts on Trinity Road and
repairing culverts on Cavedale Road.
· The Traffic crew is repairing signs at many locations and
helping road crews as needed.
· Highway 12 Improvements, between Agua Caliente Road to Boyes
Boulevard: final construction activities
· Construction of the Healdsburg Intermodal Facility: final
· Intersection Improvements at Adobe Road and East Washington
Street: traffic signal construction, and striping layout and installation
Plan your Commute
Please be prepared for
single lane traffic control and minor delays during active road work, and drive
safely in construction zones.