Published: December 12, 2016
This past weekend was busy for our crews, with nine incidents of slides, down trees, a plugged culvert, flooding, and signs down.
Road Maintenance Projects
· Road maintenance crews will be working Monday through Thursday
patching potholes and doing roadside mowing in various locations around Sonoma
· The Bridge crew is repairing a viaduct on Sonoma Mountain Road between Bennett Valley Road
and Pressley Road.
· The Culvert crew is installing culverts on Trinity Road and
repairing culverts on Cavedale Road.
· The Traffic crew is repairing signs at many locations and
helping road crews as needed.
· All paving for the summer program is complete. Remaining work includes shoulder backing, guard rail construction, raising utility covers, survey monument construction, and striping.
· Highway 12 Improvements, between Agua Caliente Road to Boyes
Boulevard: final construction activities
· Construction of the Healdsburg Intermodal Facility: final
· Intersection Improvements at Adobe Road and East Washington
Street: traffic signal construction, and striping layout and installation
Plan your Commute
Please be prepared for
single lane traffic control and minor delays during active road work, and drive
safely in construction zones.