Published: October 24, 2016
- Contractors are rebuilding Faught road with a Full Depth
Reclamation (FDR), and paving an Asphalt Overlay on Frei Road, weather
- Paving is complete on the Bonded Wearing Course (BWC) & Overlays project. Upcoming work includes guard rail construction, striping layout/installation and raising utility boxes on the various roads.
- Road maintenance crews will be working Monday through Friday patching potholes in various locations around Sonoma County.
- The Bridge crew will be completing work on Scouts Camp Road and removing the bridge decks at Vacation Beach Road, as well as repairing guardrails at various locations.
- The Culvert crew will be completing the culvert installation on Orchard Avenue and clearing debris from a drainage on Saint Helena Road.
- The Traffic crew is stenciling Madrone Road and Redwood Drive (weather permitting) and
repairing signs various locations.
- Highway 12 Improvements, between Agua Caliente Road to Boyes Boulevard: final construction activities
- Construction of the Healdsburg Intermodal Facility: final construction activities
- Intersection Improvements at Adobe Road and East Washington Street: traffic signal construction, shoulder backing, and striping layout
Plan your Commute
Please be prepared for single lane traffic control and minor delays during active road work, and drive safely in construction zones. Faught and Frei Roads are closed to through traffic. Scouts Camp Road is now open. Lakeville Road tree pruning is expected to be completed today.