Published: October 17, 2016
- Contractors continue performing Full Depth Reclamation (FDR) and paving overlay on Piner Road, and paving the leveling course on Frei Road.
- Paving is complete on the Bonded Wearing Course (BWC) & Overlays project. Upcoming work includes guard rail construction, striping layout/installation and raising utility boxes on the various roads.
- Road maintenance crews will be working Monday through Friday patching potholes in various locations along Sonoma County.
- The Bridge crew will be removing and replacing the bridge deck on Scouts Camp Road.
- The Culvert crew will be removing and replacing a culvert on Orchard Avenue.
- The Traffic crew is stenciling various locations in the Cotati area (weather permitting) and striping roads that were chip-sealed.
- Highway 12 Improvements, between Agua Caliente Road to Boyes Boulevard: final construction activities
- Construction of the Healdsburg Intermodal Facility: final construction activities
- Intersection Improvements at Adobe Road and East Washington Street: traffic signal construction and paving overlay
Plan your Commute
Please be prepared for single lane traffic control and minor delays during active road work, and drive safely in construction zones. Piner
Road is closed to through traffic. As work progresses on Frei Road please
expect detours for through traffic during work hours. Scouts Camp Road will be CLOSED from 9/19 to 10/21 for the bridge deck to be replaced.