Published: November 7, 2016
- The Full Depth Reclamation (FDR) on Faught Road is planned for
this week. An FDR involves pulverizing the existing pavement, mixing in cement, compacting the road base, and placing a new asphalt surface.
- Later this week we will pave an asphalt overlay on Pleasant
- Paving driveways on Piner Road has been scheduled for today and
- Road maintenance crews will be working Monday through Thursday patching potholes in various locations around Sonoma County.
- The Bridge crew is repairing guardrails on various locations.
- The Culvert crew is replacing a culvert on Clover Crest Drive.
- The Traffic crew is stenciling and striping roads, and repairing signs on many locations.
- Highway 12 Improvements, between Agua Caliente Road to Boyes Boulevard: final construction activities
- Construction of the Healdsburg Intermodal Facility: final construction activities
- Intersection Improvements at Adobe Road and East Washington Street: traffic signal construction, shoulder backing, striping layout and installation
Plan your Commute
Please be prepared for single lane traffic control and minor delays during active road work, and drive safely in construction zones. The shoulder will be closed on Adobe Road and East Washington Street. Faught Road is still closed to through traffic, while Piner Road will have one-way traffic control with flaggers.