For Immediate Release
Debris Removal Right of Entry Form Processing Center open in Santa Rosa
Santa Rosa, CA – October 24, 2017 at 5:05 PM – The County of Sonoma is opening a Debris Removal Right-of-Entry Form processing Center at the Department of Health Services building in downtown Santa Rosa. Environmental Health staff will be on hand to assist residents with filling out the appropriate paperwork for the voluntary debris removal program.
Additional information is available on the
Debris Removal web page.
Checklist of documents needed for submittal of the Right of Entry Form:
- Right of Entry form
- Government Issued ID
- Insurance Policy
- Declaration page
- Debris removal coverage page
- Assessor’s Parcel Number (APN)
- Signatures of All Owners, Trustees or Power of Attorney
- Trust or LLC Documents
- 1st page of trust, LLC, etc.
- Signature Authorization page
- Power of Attorney signature page